Final Cut Pro 专业资源库管理工具 Final Cut Library Manager 1.6 for Mac
最新版 Final Cut Pro 专业资源库管理工具 Final Cut Library Manager 1.60 for Mac
Final Cut Library Manager: Final Cut Library Manager for Mac 专业的Final Cut Pro 资源库管理工具， 智能系统的资源库管理，拥有综合全面的功能，
不用打开 Final Cut 就可以自动扫描硬盘与磁盘上的工程文件分析文件大小.
inal Cut Library Manager 1.60
Housekeeping for your Libraries!
All your libraries, just one window
Choose which drives to include
All of your indexed FCP libraries are immediately
displayed together in one window
Sort by name, size, date…
Open them with a double click, even alone if required – no more need to close them one-by-one in Final Cut Pro!
Filter your libraries by name
The bars show the different media types contained by the library:
Gray. Camera native media files.
Blue. Optimized files.
Purple. Proxy files.
Green. Render files.
Requires: Final Cut Pro X 10.1 and Mavericks
What’s new v1.60
- FCLM can now clean Optical Flow Files (created when slowing down motion), and this has replaced the ability to clean stabilisation data. Stabilisation data is slow to recreate and actually very small, so removing this data really isn’t useful. Optical Flow data can be very big indeed so cleaning it may be worthwhile for archived libraries (although it’s even slower to recreate!).
- It’s now possible to create a new Final Cut Pro library directly from within Final Cut Library Manager.
- For those who keep their libraries inside a disk image, the context menu on the source list now provides an option to show the disk image itself in the Finder.
- The free space on a newly added source wasn’t displayed until FCLM was relaunched – this had been fixed.
- Other minor fixes and spelling errors.